Monday, July 18, 2022

Cool Xim4 Fortnite Ideas

Xim4 Fortnite. I can’t get the exact same feel as pc and i’ve been testing for a while and can’t figure the right settings to have the feel that i’m playing on pc. Known for using the xim soon going to be one of the best pc players.

XIM4 Fortnite Survive The Storm Event Lv 40+ (PS4) YouTube
XIM4 Fortnite Survive The Storm Event Lv 40+ (PS4) YouTube from www.youtube.com

Does anyone have tips to fix this? Since i was a kid gaming has been a big part of my live and it’s my favorite way to relax. Posted by 10 months ago.

XIM4 Fortnite Survive The Storm Event Lv 40+ (PS4) YouTube

I play ps4 with mouse and keyboard. I’m tired of seeing all the xim haters in this forum. Xim4 fortnite (read 458 times) rkilborn2386. Playing since 1 month with the xim4 on the playstation 4.

Cool Xim4 Fortnite Ideas Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Nicholas Hoffman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment